Materials: July 10
- Presentation: Providing Health Care at the End-of-Life: Improvement and Changes Resulting from House Bill 3162 (PDF)
- Recording Link (mp4) Passcode: VQ*dg5eh
- Sign In Sheet Please scan or fax Sign-In sheet within 3-5 business days to: Texas Hospital Association, Attn: Service Center ~ Fax (512) 692-2653 ~ Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Maintain a copy of the Sign-In Sheet and Certificate of Completion for your records.
- To receive CNE and CME credit:
- For all CNE and CME information, click here.
- Attend/participate in the educational webinar and review all course materials.
- Click here for instructions for obtaining Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) and Continuing Medical Education (CME).
- Please visit http://www.go2certificate.com and enter access code: 3197-3162. Enter your email address and click the Confirm button.
- Complete the demographic information and set up a password. If you have already used the portal previously, it will recognize your email and you will be asked to enter your own created password.
- Select the session you attended and click Next. Your evaluation form will load. Complete the evaluation by Thursday, August 10, 2023, at 10:59 pm CST to receive CNE and/or CME credit for the event.
- Please email email@example.com for assistance.
- To receive MCLE credit hours:
- Visit the State Bar of Texas website
- Log in with your bar number and password
- Select course number 174201776 and enter the CE hours you attended or scan the QR code below:
- To receive ACHE Qualified Hours, and proof of attendance:
- Click here for your CE Certificate, this webinar offered 1.5 hour of ACHE Category II credit.