THA tracks 1,000+ bills for impact on Texas hospitals. Among the many bills THA seeks to improve or eliminate are those that it seeks to pass. Read THA’s whitepapers on key legislation and get the status of those bills.
THA’s End-of-Session Report
After a difficult year, Texas hospitals secured a number of impressive funding and policy wins. The report describes the politics and policies driving Texas’ health care landscape and the outcomes for Texas hospitals. Get the report on your smartphone using THA’s advocacy app.
Whitepapers for the 2021 Regular Session
Of the 1,000 bills THA tracked during the regular legislative session, several were key priorities for Texas hospitals. Read the whitepapers THA used to advocate for this legislation.
- Strengthen Dialysis Access in Emergencies (4/5/21)
- Hospital Investigation Transparency (3/22/21)
- Prudent Layperson Emergency Department Standard (3/18/21)
- Court Costs for Mental Health Hearings (3/16/21)
- Applications for Orders of Protective Custody (3/16/21)
- Eliminate White Bagging (3/11/21)
- Health Insurance Network Integrity (3/10/21)
- IMD Exclusion Waiver (2/24/21)
- Texas Hospitals’ 2021 State Policy Priorities (1/5/21)