Is your hospital’s Defined Benefit Plan the best it can be?
Designed specifically to meet the employee retirement needs of hospitals and health care entities.
When the time comes, you want your employees to be able to retire with confidence. Give them the support they need to ensure the future they deserve through the Texas Hospital Association Retirement Plan.
The THA Retirement Plan is designed specifically to meet the employee retirement needs of hospitals and health care entities. With combined assets of more than $670 million, it is one of the largest trade association-sponsored retirement programs in the United States and is endorsed by THA and the Texas Organization of Rural & Community Hospitals. Plus, hospitals in the plan achieve economies of scale by combining the market power of the THA membership for investments, participant education and program administration.
5 Reasons to Choose the THA Retirement Plan:
- Fiduciary Oversight: Be confident that your retirement accounts are soundly managed, well-diversified and secure.
- Independent Investment Managers: We’ll customize any of our plans to meet the needs of your hospital and employees.
- Regular Performance Analyses: No surprises. No hidden fees. Your retirement plan shouldn’t keep you in the dark. THARP offers performance analyses, so you always know what’s going on.
- Professional Retirement Plan Management: Rely on us – a trusted partner to help you relieve the internal administrative burden.
- Low Fees: We keep our fees low because we know we’re here to serve YOU – not the other way around.
More than 16,000 hospital and health care employees across Texas rely on the THA Retirement Plan for efficient, low-cost retirement planning. Will you be next?
Contact: Lea Anne Porter, vice president, retirement plans, 512/465-1544
Low Administrative Fees
THA Retirement Plan works to keep our fees low, ensuring Texas hospitals lower overall costs compared to other competitors.
Trusted Source for Outsourced Plan Administration
With the THA Retirement Plan, rely on a trusted partner to help you relieve the internal burden while still providing the best retirement benefits for your hospital employees.
Reduced Hospital Liability
As a hospital or health care facility participating in the THA Retirement Plan, you can be confident your retirement accounts are soundly managed, well-diversified and secure.
Plans Tailored for Your Hospital
No two hospitals are alike. With the THA Retirement Plan, you have the option to customize any of our plans to work best for your needs and your hospital employees.