Use THA's Resources to Engage Your Patients, Staff in the 2020 Census
Getting an accurate census count is critical to ensure Texas hospitals have the funding and resources needed to provide essential care to their communities. The data collected will determine how federal funding for our health care infrastructure is allocated. Use THA's resources in your hospitals to ensure everybody is counted in the 2020 Census.
- Posters for elevators, employee break rooms and patient waiting areas.
- Be Counted in the 2020 Census (English)
- Census engagement poster for Latino community (English and Spanish)
- Census confidentiality poster (English and Spanish)
- Digital images that can be shared as banners in an email signature, on your social media platforms and on monitors in employee break rooms and patient waiting areas.
- Social media posts for your organization’s social networks advertising important deadlines and voter resources.
Learn more at www.tha.org/census.
John Hawkins, senior vice president of government relations, 512/465-1505
Jennifer Banda, J.D., vice president of advocacy & public policy, 512/465-1046
Carrie Kroll, vice president of advocacy, quality & public health, 512/465-1043
Sara Gonzalez, vice president of advocacy & public policy, 512/465-1596