The TexasAIM program is focused on:
- Reducing obstetric hemorrhage.
- Improving obstetric care for women with opioid use disorder.
- Reducing severe hypertension in pregnancy.
Texas hospitals choose the level of participation appropriate for them:
- TexasAIM Basic: Hospitals have access to educational events, tools, basic technical assistance and support as well as a data portal to track progress.
*Hospitals may join TexasAIM Basic at any time
- TexasAIM Plus: In addition to the benefits associated with TexasAIM Basic, hospitals have access to individualized technical assistance, facilitated learning, sharing, networking, rapid access to resources and guided support from experts in maternal safety and in quality improvement.
Through its clinical initiatives program, THA is providing education, coaching and resources to support hospitals in implementing the TexasAIM care guidelines and measuring progress towards achieving the goal of reducing preventable maternal mortality and morbidity.
TexasAIM: Impacting Patient Lives | A collaboration between THA and the Texas Department of State Health Services
Hospital leaders across the state discuss the positive impact that TexasAIM participation has had on their patients and communities.
TexasAIM: Texas Hospitals Join Forces to Fight Against Maternal Mortality | A collaboration between THA and the Texas Department of State Health Services
Texas hospitals discuss how they’re implementing best practices to understand maternal mortality data, initiate collaboration, standardize processes, empower providers, and save lives.