Safe Meeting Protocols
This year’s hybrid event requires a dedication to safe meeting protocols. We kindly ask that you adhere to the safety guidelines set forth by Marriott International, the CDC, and THA. By registering and attending the 2022 Annual Conference and Expo, you agree to participate in all reasonable measures enacted as a precaution against the transmission of COVID-19.
- Masks are strongly recommended for all attendees regardless of vaccination status.
- Unvaccinated individuals are encouraged to utilize the virtual attendance option.
- Keep a safe distance of six feet apart from others when able.
- Wash your hands frequently and use hand sanitizer.
In addition, the Marriott Marquis Houston has enacted the safe meeting protocols below:
- Enhanced Cleaning: Marriott Marquis has increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection, particularly in areas with high traffic including restrooms, elevators, escalators, as well as providing more hand sanitizer stations.The hotel uses Ecolab cleaning products that have been certified for use against COVID-19.
- Less Contact, More Connection: Utilization of the of the Marriott Bonvoy™ app: check in, access your room, or order room service.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Staff members will wear PPE (e.g., face coverings, gloves, etc.) based on the activities they are performing and based on direction by the local authorities.
- Room Amenities: Disinfectant wipes are available in the room for every guest as well as upon request.
By attending this program, you agree and assent to self-assessments of COVID-19 symptoms, or any other reasonable preventative check carried out by or for THA.
PLEASE NOTE: All in-person attendees at this year’s conference will be asked to sign a waiver upon registration acknowledging their compliance with safe meeting protocols.