If you have are having trouble logging in, please note you will need to update your password when you log in to the new website for the first time. All website user accounts from the previous website are no longer valid.
If you had registered for the old website, follow these steps to update your password:
- Click on the “Login” link on the upper right side of the home page;
- On the Login page, click the “Forgot Password” link;
- Enter your email address in the provided field and click “Send Reset Password”; and
- Click the provided link in the email you receive to update your password.
If this is your first time to visit the website, follow these steps:
- Click on the "Login" link on the upper right side of the homepage;
- On the Login page, click the "login" link where it asks, "New to THA? Create a login."
- Complete the information on the "Welcome" page.
If you continue to have problems logging in, please contact the THA Service Center at 512/465-1057 or firstname.lastname@example.org.