The Texas Hospital Association offers a variety of membership options to meet the unique needs and facility types in Texas. Membership is from Sept. 1 through Aug. 31.
Active Institutional Membership - Types 1 and 2:
For hospitals and systems or other similar institutions that have direct responsibility for the care and treatment of patients.
- Type 1: Independent hospitals.
- Type 2: Multi-hospital systems and hospital-based integrated health care organizations.
Associate Institutional Membership - Types 3 - 8B:
For organizations interested in the mission and objectives of the association, but not eligible for active institutional membership.
- Type 3: Federal hospitals and state long-term hospitals.
- Type 4: Independent, non-hospital based physician group practices.
- Type 5: Independent, non-hospital based health plans.
- Type 6: Ambulatory care institutions.
- Type 7: Hospitals under construction.
- Type 8A: Nonprofit health care-related organizations.
- Type 8B: For-profit health care-related organizations.