What Is Compass?
The Texas Hospital Association’s Compass helps more than 250 Texas hospitals with timely and accurate extraction and submission of mandated claims data to the Texas Health Care Information Collection. Compass provides a powerful analytics suite that participating hospitals can use to
identify key service line and market share opportunities and benchmark performance on quality, costs and charges.
Why Do Hospitals Use Compass?
Compass makes it easy for Texas hospitals to comply with state regulations and take advantage of a unique database that’s the largest of its kind in the state.
The Compass program offers:
- High-quality data. Compass data include national provider ID so hospitals can identify their highest- and lowest-performing physicians.
- High-powered, real-time analytics. Compass gives hospitals one of the most powerful claims analytics tool on the market, with seamless access to real-time data to help steer business decisions today.
The Compass Difference
Compass provides an in-depth level of data intelligence to equip you for improved strategic planning. Data analysis, market overviews and visual reporting allows you to spend less time crunching numbers and more time on high-value strategy and planning.
The report allows hospitals to:
- Compare market share to other hospitals in the same primary service area.
- Target top opportunities for improvement.
- Understand the demographics of patient populations.
- Track physician loyalty at other providers.
How Much Does It Cost?
Pricing varies per hospital/health care system and is based on net patient revenue.