Delivery System Reform Incentive Payments
- THA has prepared a graphic (updated Dec. 6, 2012) that illustrates how THHSC is recommending that Demonstration Year 1 payments flow. This process is described on pages 21-22 of the PFM.
- THHSC has determined Pass 1 allocations for each hospital.
Draft Program Funding and Mechanics Protocol – The draft protocol outlines the minimum number of projects, organization of the Regional Healthcare Partnership Plan, plan review process, required reporting, allocation of available pool funds, valuation of projects, disbursement of funds, and plan modifications. The protocol is subject to approval by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. THHSC points out that it is unsure whether CMS will approve the State’s proposed approach to: Delivery System Reform Incentive Payment requirements to be eligible for Uncompensated Care payments, UC and DSRIP allocation methodology, methodology for allocating funding among DSRIP categories, the minimum number of DSRIP projects, valuation of projects, and variation of requirements across regions.
- PFM Protocol presentation from Sept. 7, 2012 webinar can be viewed here. The RHP Planning Protocol presentation from the Sept. 7 webinar can be found here.
- Aug. 20, 2012 version plus an overview presentation
- June 29, 2012, version plus an overview presentation
- June 15, 2012, version
- Original version
- DSRIP RHP Planning Protocol: THHSC also submitted an updated DSRIP menu, which is called the DSRIP RHP Planning Protocol in the Waiver terms and conditions, to CMS on June 29, 2012. It is divided into Category 1, Category 2, Category 3 and Category 4.
- Original DSRIP Menu – This draft menu has been proposed by the Clinical Champion workgroup.
- Flow of Funds Chart – THHSC distributed a chart that shows the flow of funds under the waiver.